Quadrafire Pellet Stoves
Quadra-Fire pellet stoves offer a clean-burning, eco-friendly home heating alternative. Available in a wide assortment of models and units, Quadra-Fire has the perfect pellet stove for your home.
Why Quadra-Fire Wood Pellet Stoves
• Efficiency Rate
The efficiency of its pellet stoves is a hallmark of Quadra-Fire. With up to 87% heat capture from the btu input of the stove, these stoves will deliver maximum heat from your pellets.
• Cast Iron Components
Quadra-Fire offers cast iron as well as steel pellet stoves. The cast iron gives a longevity and style that make them very appealing to the homeowner. They add a touch of class to your home along with years of satisfied performance.
• Advanced Energy
Advanced Energy (AE) technology is a combination of efficient engineering and easy operation in Quadra-Fire pellet appliances. AE delivers strong, economical heating performance with:
• A 7-day programmable thermostat constantly monitors heat levels and automatically controls five heating levels
• An exclusive, computer-controlled feed system for consistent heat
• Quiet, variable-speed DC blower motors with battery backups and computer controls
• A patented auto-clean system providing hands-free cleaning and continuous burns
• The ability to burn multiple fuels—from wood pellets, to grain, to sunflower seeds
How does the Quadra-Fire stove compare to other heating options?
• Wood pellet heat compared to fuel
Wood pellets are a renewable fuel. They are produced from waste wood from our sawmill. Trees are growing every day waiting to be harvested. Using waste wood to produce wood pellets is a very responsible use of this waste product. Years ago, the sawdust used to make wood pellets was left to rot because there was no use for it. Today, when you purchase wood pellets, you purchase heat that continues to grow all around us.
There also can be a considerable savings depending on what kind of heat you have currently. Checkout the calculator below to see how much you might be about to save this year!
• Wood pellet heat compared to split wood heat
Wood pellets cannot compete with free firewood because they are not free. However, if you don’t have free firewood, pellets are cost effective. Three tons of wood pellets essentially produce the same amount of btu’s as a triaxle load of polewood. It is hard to believe when you see how small three pallets of wood pellets in comparison to a triaxle load of polewood. The big difference is the amount of moisture in the two different types of fuel. Wood pellets are typically under 8 % moisture whereas firewood can be clear up to 45% moisture. Much heat is lost in cooking out the moisture.
Pellets are easy compared to firewood. No cutting, no splitting and very little ash to clean out of the stove. Enjoy the same heat and beautiful fire but without the hard work and dirt.
• Quadra-Fire stoves compared to other wood pellet stoves
Quadra-Fire stands on its own right with the durability and efficiency of its stoves. With a variety of options to choose from, Quadra-fire has a stove to meet your need. And one that you will enjoy for many years.
Limited time savings!
1. Fill out the form below to receive up to $100 off a Quadra-Fire fireplace, stove or insert!